If there’s one food I don’t think I’ve ever met someone that doesn’t like, it’s pretzels. I decided for this year’s festive charcuterie board, I would go with an Oktoberfest theme. Soft homemade pretzel rolls (shaped like pumpkins of course!), varying pretzels like sourdough rings, yogurt covered mini pretzels, and mummy chocolate covered pretzel sticks. I added two types of mustard for dipping and delicious cheeses to pair. No Oktoberfest board would be complete without some mini dill pickles. All in all this board took no time to put together and was such a hit, highly recommend!
Our serving boards get used so much, I actually ended up giving them a light sanding a few weeks ago and a coat of food-based mineral oil. They look brand new and so glad I decided to give that a try before buying new.
I will be sharing the pumpkin shaped soft pretzel recipe over on Instagram this week, so be on the lookout for that. For now, I wanted to round up 10 beautiful charcuterie boards for under $50. I also loved this one, but it didn’t cut the under $50. Still not so bad at $78 if you’re looking for one that’s more of an investment.
- Tondo Wooden Platter – $19.95
- Ebonized Serving Board – $49.95
- Maple Cutting Board with Leather Straps – $49.95
- Small Acacia Board – $39.95
- Small Wooden Cutting Board – $10.39
- Chateau Acacia Cutting Board – $39.50
- Round Cutting Board with Handle – $26.99
- Circle Serving Board – $34.99
- Large Paddle Serve Board – $39.99