Designing and decorating my daughter’s room was one of my favorite projects in our home…but in an effort to make a designated work-from-home space, we are taking the plunge to put our 6 and 4 year olds into a shared room. Before doing so, I wanted to take the time to share all the details of her room in one spot.
I’ll share details and links to all pieces from her room below, but if you have more specific questions, come ask me over on Instagram.
I shared paint colors and a brief tutorial on the rainbow mural here.
Wall Paint: Sherwin Williams Intimate White
I would be remised if I didn’t make special note of our favorite bedding. We have had our Beddys bed sets for just over two years now and they look and feel just as new. If you’re unfamiliar with Beddys, it is an all in one sheet and comforter that zips shut for the easiest way to keep a room looking neat and tidy. Check them out here.
- Rattan Daybed
- Rose Gold Area Rug
- White Moroccan Pouf
- House Book Shelf – Mine was a Facebook Marketplace found so similar style linked
- White Vanity – another Marketplace find, linked similar style
- Macrame Swing – A small shop purchase, no longer available. Similar style linked
- Heart Pillow
- Pink Ink Abstract Pillow Cover
- Wall Shelf
- Pink Bunny Tail Dried Florals
- Wooden Hand Figure
- Cat Vase
- Vanity Mirror
- Luggy Basket
- Rattan Stool
- Stand Up Mirror
- White + Gold Ceiling Fan